Use this page to get news and updates about workplace safety, about SAIF, or about workers’ compensation in general. You can also access Business Online, the secure site where you can manage your book of business, create customized reports, download data, or view individual policy details.
SAIF partner news
- SAIF publishes 2011-12 Corporate Social Responsibility report
The report highlights SAIF’s work in safety, wellness, diversity and inclusion, community outreach, and the environment.
- September 2012: SAIF board declares dividend for policyholders
Board of Directors approves a $150 million total dividend. Checks will be mailed to approximately 43,000 employers in October.
- The goal is an injury-free workplace
SAIF is helping to lead the effort in reducing workplace injuries in Oregon by providing free workplace safety training to as many employers as possible. We now offer some of the same excellent trainings online, too.
- SAIF’s Eugene office has moved
Better facility will improve our ability to serve to our customers in Lane County.
- Policyholder Profile in Business Online gets upgrade
The new look makes viewing policy information easier.
- SAIF publishes 2010 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Safety education, community affairs among areas highlighted
- New 801 email address makes filing your claim faster
You can now send your signed 801 form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for the truth
How SAIF investigators help resolve claims.
- Claims Confidential
Anything you write may surface in a court of law
- SAIF publishes its first report on corporate social responsibility
SAIF publishes its first report on corporate social responsibility
- Second chance
Preferred Worker Program makes new safety career possible
- Keeping it SIMPLE for small business
SAIF's new small business claims unit makes it easy
- Controlling your workers’ comp costs | Part two
Controlling your workers' comp costs | Part two: Creating a safety culture
- Controlling your workers’ comp costs | Part one
Understanding your premium can help you to lower it.
- Search and Print functions upgraded on saif.com
New RSS feed and email features also added on every page.
- OR-OSHA amends rules for workplace safety committees
Nearly every employer, regardless of size, will be required to have a safety committee or conduct safety meetings.
- Injury Reports now available on Business Online
The reports have a new location and a new name: Loss Runs
- Need help with class codes? Call us.
With 550 codes, it can be a challenge getting a payroll report accurate, and an accurate report can save companies money.
- After the water recedes
SAIF dividend helps a lumber company following the winter floods.
Additional Resource: Business Online
Log in to manage your book of business and view policyholder information.
> Learn more