Use this page to get news and updates about workplace safety, about SAIF, or about workers’ compensation in general. You can also access Business Online, the secure site where you can manage your book of business, create customized reports, download data, or view individual policy details.
SAIF partner news
- saif.com, Business Online unavailable at times on Nov. 16
The downtime will last an hour in the morning, and then will be intermittent during the rest of the day.
- SAIF offices closed Nov. 11 for Veterans Day
Services will still be available to customers on saif.com and through Business Online.
- Fall Comp News: Hot and Cold
The fall issue of Comp News covers the risks associated with extremes of temperature—whether you are working outside or inside.
- SAIF board names new president/CEO
John Plotkin is currently interim CEO of Pinnacol Assurance in Colorado.
- SAIF publishes 2011-12 Corporate Social Responsibility report
The report highlights SAIF’s work in safety, wellness, diversity and inclusion, community outreach, and the environment.
- September 2012: SAIF board declares dividend for policyholders
Board of Directors approves a $150 million total dividend. Checks will be mailed to approximately 43,000 employers in October.
- The goal is an injury-free workplace
SAIF is helping to lead the effort to reduce workplace injuries by providing free workplace safety training. We now offer some of the same excellent trainings online, too.
- New 801 email address makes filing your claim faster
You can now send your signed 801 form to email@example.com.
- Keeping it SIMPLE for small business
SAIF's new small business claims unit makes it easy
- Controlling your workers’ comp costs | Part two
Controlling your workers' comp costs | Part two: Creating a safety culture
- Controlling your workers’ comp costs | Part one
Understanding your premium can help you to lower it.
- Injury Reports now available on Business Online
The reports have a new location and a new name: Loss Runs
- Need help with class codes? Call us.
With 550 codes, it can be a challenge getting a payroll report accurate, and an accurate report can save companies money.
Additional Resource: Business Online
Log in to manage your book of business and view policyholder information.
> Learn more