Our group program is the largest in the state. If you’re looking for more ways to save on your workers’ comp insurance, ask us about group coverage.
Contact a SAIF representative before the next policy renewal date. We can help you determine your client's eligibility and, if they qualify, enroll them in a group plan.
Check this list to view more information about the associations SAIF works with. It might be worth your while: if your client meets certain criteria they may qualify for a premium reduction.
- Associated General Contractors - AGC
- Associated Oregon Loggers, Inc. - AOL
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce - OEC/EACC
- Gossard & Associates, Inc.
- Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Home Builders Association of Marion-Polk Counties
- Independent Electrical Contractors Of Oregon - OEC/IECO
- Northwest Auto Trades Association - NATA
- National Electrical Contractors Association - OEC/NECA: Oregon Columbia Chapter
- National Electrical Contractors Association - OEC/NECA: Oregon Pacific Cascade Chapter
- Northwest Tire Dealers Association - OEC/NWTDA
- Oregon Aglink-AGLNK
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE - OBI
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Manufacturers - OBIM
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Retail/Wholesale - OBIR
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Services - OBIS
- Oregon Business & Industry CompSAFE Transportation - OBIT
- Oregon Concrete and Aggregate Products Association - OEC/OCAPA
- Oregon Medical Group Management Association - OMGMA
- Oregon Fuels Association
- Oregon Public Employers Group
- Oregon Wheat Growers League - OWGL
- Technology Association of Oregon - OEC/TAO