Welcome to your Employer Guide
This guide is where to go for news and announcements, our calendar of free trainings, and helpful information about the workers’ comp process, like how to report payroll. Don’t miss the Safety and Health section, which is full of videos, guides, and other resources on about three dozen workplace safety topics.
This guide is also where you can access Business Online, the secure site where you can check your policy profile, check a claim profile, pay your premium online, issue or renew your certificates of insurance, review and file payroll reports, and more.
File a payroll report
It's easy and quick. Filing your payroll report online saves time. Enter the policy number and report number from your most recent statement. Using Internet Explorer 11? Learn more about compatibility issues
- Hands-free is not risk-free
April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, and the National Safety Council has posters and hand-outs to share with your employees.
- Oregon company is one of only 11 in U.S. to get affiliation with national worker safety and health effort
Access to leading resources and research will help make Oregon workers safer and healthier.
- Look, but don’t touch
What you and your employees need to know about touch-screen ergonomics
- Yo! Check it! World’s first rap video on ergonomics goes live
The video is part of the debut of SAIF’s all-new safety and health site and the revised office ergonomics video series.
- Walking to work
Using treadmills at your desk for fitness is an idea still in its infancy. It is undergoing study by several different organizations, but a few people have found it to be the perfect solution to a sedentary desk job.
- Terrorism Risk Insurance Act extended by Congress
Endorsement letters and other information were sent to SAIF policyholders between February 13 and 20.
- More than just another bad day
Two-thirds of Americans claim that work is their main source of stress.
- Better health without changing your clothes
Walk your way to better health in 30 minutes a day.
- The missing link
What is the connection between health improvement and injury prevention?
- GOSH conference registration now open
The largest workplace safety and health conference in the Northwest will be held March 9 through 12 in Portland.
- It’s time to post your OSHA 300A summary
Under Oregon OSHA rules, it must be posted from Feb. 1 (at the latest) through April 30.
- Coalition’s goal: make Oregon the healthiest state by 2020
A campaign to make Oregonians the healthiest citizens in America kicks off on November 13.
- What is killing Oregon workers?
An infographic that breaks down the causes of on-the-job fatalities
- saif.com redesigned for mobile use
Now, it's a lot easier to take saif.com with you wherever you (safely) go.
- For more, see the employer guide news archive and the training calendar.