Welcome to your Employer Guide
This guide is where to go for news and announcements, our calendar of free trainings, and helpful information about the workers’ comp process, like how to report payroll. Don’t miss the Safety section, which is full of videos, guides, and other resources on over 70 workplace safety topics.
This guide is also where you can access Business Online, the secure site where you can check your policy profile, check a claim profile, pay your premium online, issue or renew your certificates of insurance, review and file payroll reports, and more.
File a payroll report
It's easy and quick. Filing your payroll report online saves time. Enter the policy number and report number from your most recent statement. Using Internet Explorer 11? Learn more about compatibility issues
- Security update: April 14
SAIF systems not affected by recent vulnerability
- Injured workers have another way to access information
SAIF’s secure online site for injured workers accessible by most mobile devices.
- It’s time to post your OSHA 300A summary
The summary (not the complete log) must be posted from February 1 through April 30.
- 2014 is here (the calendar, that is)
Our 2014 calendar celebrates Oregon history on our 100-year anniversary.
- saif.com redesigned for mobile use
Now, it's a lot easier to take saif.com with you wherever you (safely) go.
- SAIF expands online payment options
Assigned Risk policyholders now can pay their balance online with no convenience fee.
- Your right to know
Oregon’s Community Right to Know and Protection Act was intended to help prevent a disaster like the one this spring in West, Texas.
- SAIF board names new president/CEO
John Plotkin is currently interim CEO of Pinnacol Assurance in Colorado.
- Oregon pure premium rate to drop 7.6 percent in 2014
The cut means the rate has dropped or stayed the same in 22 of the past 24 years.
- For more, see the employer guide news archive and the training calendar.