Work safe. Be well. Better manage workers’ comp.
Sign up for quick and easy email tips to use and share.
posted June 28, 2016
At SAIF, we're passionate about helping Oregonians create safe and healthy workplaces. One of the ways we do that is by sharing information—when, where, and how you need it.
Now we have one more way to share the love.
Work safe. Be well. Better manage workers' comp.
Sign up to get quick and easy tips about workplace safety and health in your email inbox. We've designed our email tips with busy employers in mind. But anyone who's interested in preventing injuries, promoting health, and saving time and money on workers' comp is welcome to subscribe.
To sign up, go to saif.com/emailtips. You'll also find a link to the sign-up form on the saif.com homepage.
New tips each month
Each month we'll feature a new topic, including:
- 7 simple exercises for safer, healthier bodies
- The latest buzz: workplace impairment
- Active shooter: 3 steps that could save your life
- Top 5 comp tips to save time and money
No longer feeling the love? It's easy to unsubscribe.
Watch videos, manage your account, and more
We offer lots of ways to connect with us and get the information you need—in your inbox, in print, and online.
- Watch our latest safety videos on YouTube, including Go Ergo!, the world's first rap video on office ergonomics.
- File a claim, pay a bill, and find resources on dozens of health and safety topics on saif.com.
- Be the first to find out about important safety news and events. Join the conversation on Facebook.
- Stay up-to-date on workers' comp and workplace safety by reading Comp News, our award-winning magazine, published once a year and available any time on saif.com.